Forum

Hello  

RSS

Wendy Herdell
(@wendyh)
February 19, 2017 9:50 pm  

Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to Kristina for adding me and for allowing me the privelege and honor of being a part of your team! My name is Wendy Herdell. While I have thankfully never had to experience the horror of losing a child myself, I have experienced it through my dear friend Kristina. Her experience, story, journey, and mission have changed me for the good. I support her mission fully to break the silence of child/infant/pregnancy loss, to help others who have experienced it, and to spread her story to the world, so that it may help others in their grief, and to help those like me who haven’t experienced a loss but love someone who has and just doesn't know how to properly support someone that has. Sorry for such a long sentence, but I am just so passionate about this! If you haven't read Shattered Soul: An Angel Parent's Journey, you should. It moved me more than I can fully express! 

Share:
  • Description
  • Socials
  • Recent Post
  • Comments

After the tragic loss of her son to SIDS, Kristina took her pain and grief and turned it into a way to help others. She is the author of "Shattered Soul: An Angel Parents Journey". Through her book she is helping other parents deal with the loss of a child while breaking the silence to help the rest of the world understand.